This Sunday at 3:30pm we will be hosting free maths tutoring for high school students. This is something we’ve done for a while now and is a fantastic opportunity waiting to be taken advantage of.
Sometimes I wonder why this hasn’t been more popular than it is. Remember, it’s free! Normally this would cost about $60 an hour!
Here’s some details:
- At St. John’s in Meeting Room 2 (to the left of the toilets).
- Bring your school work with you (especially maths stuff).
- It’s free!
- All year levels of high school.
- Students from all schools welcome.
- This is not limited to church people; invite friends who would benefit from the tutoring.
- There will be pre-Sunday@6 dinner from 5pm so do stick around for a feed 🙂
This is a great connection with our local community and will be held three times this term: