Camp Crave in danger of being cancelled!

G’day Parents,

No need to panic, but at the moment we are below our minimum number for Camp (now less than two weeks away). For those who have registered, thank you.

For those who haven’t but intend to; could you please register asap? If we get to Sunday and haven’t reached our minimum number I will have to cancel the camp! 😦

For those unsure whether your kids are coming, please don’t hesitate to give me a call on 9438 1264 (I’m around most of Tuesday and Wednesday as well as Friday). Likewise if you have financial concerns (which we can definitely help with).

We were in exactly the same position this time last year and we ended up with plenty of people coming who, (judging from the feedback forms) had a ripper time.

So, please assume it’s going ahead, I will contact families directly if we decide to cancel but we’re optimistic that won’t happen.

To register, click here.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s