Below is our Camp Crave Letter with all the info you need.
This is your invite to Camp Crave 2015. Already? Yep, camp is heaps earlier this year to take advantage of our new location and the warmer weather. The camp is for students in years 7-12 (or equivalent). It’s a great few days of outdoor activities, teaching and relationship building. It’s also a great opportunity to grow in your understanding of God, ask those questions you’ve always wanted to ask and make friends that will last you for decades.
Here are some details:
- When: Friday 6th March (drop off after school) – Sunday 8th March (10pm finish).
- Where: Breakaway Camp Site – Taggerty Victoria – but there will be a buses to take you from St John’s Church (61 Main St. Diamond Creek) and bring you back.
- Cost per person:
- Cabin rate (sleep indoors, be provided): $130 (maximum 20 beds)
- Tent rate (sleep outdoors, arrange your own tent and mattress): $100
- There is a 30c booking fee per camper.
This cost includes all transport, supplies, meals, activities and accommodation.
How to register:
IMPORTANT: All registrations must be completed by a parent/guardian.
To register, point your web browser to stjohnsdc.org.au/campcrave and follow the instructions.
- Choose whether you wish to stay in a cabin or tent.
- To proceed with your booking please click “Continue Booking”. The process should be fairly straight forward from there.
- The first page will ask for some important information about the people attending the camp as well as ask a parent/guardian to confirm our camp Indemnity agreement.
- On the following page you will be asked if you’d like to make an extra donation towards other families who may not be able to afford the full cost of camp. Please do not feel any pressure to donate; or course we welcome your generosity if you are able.
- To finish the registration you will be ask for some details of the person making the booking and the relevant financial details. You can pay with Mastercard or Visa.
Bookings close midday on Wednesday the 4th of March but if you want a cabin spot we suggest registering asap as they are allocated on a first in, best dressed policy.
About a week before the camp we will send you a letter and email confirming details of the camp (e.g. bus times) and giving plenty of useful information (e.g. what to pack).
If you have any questions please contact Kirk or check the relevant church websites: stjohnsdc.org.au/campcrave
We look forward to seeing you on the Labour Day long weekend.
The Camp Crave Team