Apologies for the lateness of this post, I’ve been spectacularly sick this week and so a number of things have fallen off the radar. My sickness actually ties in with this week’s question: ‘Does God heal today?’ Obviously the answer isn’t “always” but we’ll investigate whether than answer is “sometimes”.
Below are some questions you might like to think/talk about at home:
- Do you believe that God heals people today? Why or why not?
- What experiences you may have had with sickness and healing?
- Have you ever prayed for someone to be healed? What happened?
- Have you ever been sick or injured and had someone pray for you to be healed?
- Have you heard of anyone being healed supernaturally?
- Physical healing isn’t the only type of healing someone can experience. What are some other
ways someone could be healed?
- How do we make sense of the times God doesn’t heal someone when we ask?
Here are the details of the event itself:
- Date: 17th October 2014
- Time: 6:15-9pm
- Venue: St Johns Church Diamond Creek
- Cost: $5
- Dinner: Provided