Term 4 is upon us which means Crave returns after a well earned, post-camp rest. We have three weeks left of our Youth Alpha topics. This week we ask ‘How can I resist evil?’ We’ll talk about this question both spiritually and practically. Below are some questions you might like to think/talk about at home:
- What are some common lies that people believe about themselves? Or about God?
- What kind of lies do girls tell themselves? How about guys? Where do we get these lies from?
- What can people do to fight against evil in their lives and in the world?
- Can you think of any examples of one person making a big difference?
- What is an example of evil at work in the world today?
- Ben and Jason said that the devil has three main tactics: to lie to us, accuse us, and tempt us.
Can you think of a time in your life when you’ve experienced one of these?
- Jason and Ben mentioned there is often a spiritual struggle as we get closer to God. Have you
experienced this in any way as you’ve begun your spiritual journey?
Here are the details of the event itself:
- Date: 10th October 2014
- Time: 6:15-9pm
- Venue: St Johns Church Diamond Creek
- Cost: $5
- Dinner: Provided