This Friday we’ll be discussing a question that is important for most teenagers: Where do I belong? An obvious point of belonging for most people is their family but of course that’s not the only place we seek a sense of belonging. School is probably the next obvious place and things are a lot more complicated there. At home, your options are limited to parents and siblings, at school (or other clubs, groups, etc…) there are often hundreds of different people with whom you can make an important connection. Then of course there’s the more spiritual questions about whether or not we belong to God and how all that works. Our teaching this week comes from Romans 12:3-8.
Also, weather permitting we’ll be outdoors a bit this Friday so we recommend bring a jumper or jacket of some description.
- Date: 21st March
- Time: 6:15-9pm
- Venue: St Johns Church Diamond Creek
- Cost: $5
- Dinner: Provided
- What is it about your family that helps you feel that you belong?
- Is there anything your family could change in order to do this better?
- Where do you feel you belong at school?
- What does it mean to belong to God?