This week we are going offsite for a VCYC event that will be bring together youth groups from all over Melbourne. The details are a little different to normal, here they are:
- June 21st
- Drop off at St. Johns by 6pm (it’s important not to be late as we will be leaving before 6:15).
- Parents and youth leaders will be providing the transport in cars, we will ensure all legal and safety rules are followed.
- Cost: $10 (it’s $5 entry but a bit extra for dinner, we believe $10 will ensure nobody starves).
- Food: Sausage sizzle (vegetarians will likely be provided for but might want to bring a backup snack just in case).
- Pick up at St. Johns approximately 9:45pm.
As we are not preparing the teaching ourselves we don’t really have anything for home this week except that you ask this question: “How was it?”
A note on Camp Crave:
Don’t forget to register for the camp via campcrave.stjohnsdc.org.au and give us a call on 9438 1264 if you’d like some help with finances.
We are also having a fundraising dessert night on Friday the 28th of June which I will blog about separately but which we would love you to come along and enjoy.